America’s 240th Independence Day will be celebrated on Monday, July 4, 2016.Please celebrate safely with friends and family. The Tannery & Company Team will be celebrating and will return to the office on Tuesday, July 5th at 8:00 AM.
While you are busy celebrating the 4th of July or just taking some time for yourself and your family over the long holiday weekend, I would like for you to take a simple quiz. The rules are easy, answer the questions below taking no more than a few seconds on each question. Be truthful and no using Google!
The QUIZ – Part 1
- Name the last three years’ winner of the Oscar for best picture.
- Name the last three Heisman trophy winners.
- Name the winner of the 2016 Grammy Awards for Best Album.
- Name the last three years’ winners of the NFL and World Series MVP?
- Name the last three years’ NCAA Football Champions.
All of these events have millions of viewers and parties to watch and enjoy them. How did you do? The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers; they are the best in their fields at that moment.
The QUIZ – Part 2
- Name three teachers who aided your journey through school.
- Name three friends who have aided you in difficult times.
- Think of three people who you enjoy spending time with.
- Name a mentor or a boss the impacted your career.
- Name a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
I anticipate that this part of the quiz was much easier to answer. People who impact our lives are very rarely forgotten and often sought out in times of personal turbulence. For all Americans, the 56 brave men who signed the Declaration of Independence impacted our lives and all Americans forever.
I want to say “Thank You” for the opportunity that you have given The Tannery Team to be a part of your life.
We are grateful.
Happy 4th of July
Let me know your thoughts about “Making an Impact”.
PS Ready to get started and want to schedule an initial no cost consultation? Click here to schedule an appointment.