“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there” – Will Rogers
Can you spare some change?
I am not talking about the coins in your pocket or purse. I am talking about real transformation.
Over the last 18 months, Tannery & Company has changed. We began by
- Working towards becoming a Flat Team giving each team member increased responsibility.
- We relaunched our websites
- Introduced our Blueleaf Client Net Worth Dashboard designed for all family members.
- Provided risk assessment technology to capture a quantitative measurement of a client’s risk tolerance.
- Utilizing Smart Vault portals to increase our digital engagement and security with our clients.
- Adopted the XERO technology;
Together these changes allow us to better support our clients in their business and personal financial lives.
Tannery & Company embraces and looks for the opportunities that change creates.
Often in the last 18 months, our team has wondered if the all of this is necessary and needed. Change does not necessarily create immediate results. Acknowledging the incremental success supported us to stay true to the course. Over time they continue to add up and produce the results anticipated.
How do you stand in adapting to change?
In last week’s blog, “Is There Anything Greater Than Xero”, I wrote about the commitment that we made internally and to our clients to embrace a technology that is producing results, and opportunities for the future.
I have received phone calls and emails from many of you asking me how you and your business can I implement this of new technology. Before you can create a revolution, you need to benchmark your business. Without a benchmark, you cannot measure your progress.
Have you participated in a Strength, Weakness Opportunities Threat (SWOT) analysis? Through our participating in our business coaching and development, we have engaged in not only a SWOT Analysis but a proactive – ROCS Decisions™. (Reinforce, Overcome, Capitalize, Strategize)
These can apply to both personal or business. The ROCS Decisions™ position you to take actions that can produce opportunities for the future while overcoming existing issues.
Four questions that need answers.
- Would you be willing to make a change in your business that results in labor cost savings, accurate and timely information and Key Performance Indicators?
- Is your business aware of it strengths, and weaknesses that are creating opportunities and threats?
- Do you have a clear vision for your future?
- Are you ready to implement?
Our Team has the tools and abilities to work with you to answer those questions and prepare you for a new direction. What you need to do is email us and we can get the transformation moving along the right track.
As Johnny Cash sang, I hear that train a coming. It is time to change before you get run over.
Michael Tannery CPA CDFA® AIF® ● CEO